So....here's the deal. We (Brandt and I, okay really just me since Brandt can't voice his opinions just yet...but I like to pretend that he can!) decided that we would get Will a "typical" father's day present....a tie! Luckily, Will doesn't have to wear real ties to work, so he really didn't need a tie, but I have always imagined giving a tie to him for his special day.
I decided why not give a tie that we could all enjoy!! So I whipped up this cookie cake and decorated it with the M&M's...
and ta-da... a perfect First Father's Day TIE!!!
And, this is the reason that I needed to sort the M&Ms. Silly me...I bought the large bag of M&Ms, you know the one with the zip lock closure and costs $7.00. I don't know what I was thinking...well acutally I was thinking I would need a lot of M&Ms. So, I get the large bag home and sorted (see previous post!) and I learned that a medium bag probably would have worked just fine. BUT... our candy jar would not be full of the extra M&Ms like it is now!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment