Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Hint of Fall...

The weather has been so absolutely wonderful that I am getting in the mood for FALL. Here's a little hint of fall I put out this week. Hopefully, I will get the rest of the fall decorations down from the attic and put out this weekend.

(Don't look too closely at this one...you can see some foam (the horror!). I will definitely have to fix that this weekend!)

I LOVE FALL!!

The crisp smell and cool breezes remind me of some of my most happy memories. Driving with the windows down after tennis practice in high school. Cool Friday evenings watching the "Tribe" play football. Riding around with Will in the babe-magnet, again with the windows down. The beauty of the changing leaves. The feeling of warm sunshine and cool air on your face as you hustle across campus to get to your next class. Saturdays in Aggieland, standing with the rest of the 12th man.

Fall means that Thanksgiving is quickly approaching. Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday, and last November it became even sweeter. It's hard to believe that in just two and a half months we will celebrate a 1st Birthday! I am looking foward to this Fall, making new memories as a family of three.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I looked closely at that picture and didn't see any foam. No worries.

And I think I need a little hint of Fall at my house. I love the Fall, too!

Yea for the almost birthday boy!