Back in November, we renovated the guest/Brandt's bathroom. And, of course we didn't take any before pics, so this one of me holding sweet Brandt when he was just a week old, will have to work. (I know I had some pics of this bathroom, but they were deleted) Anyway....as you can see the bathtub/shower had those awful glass doors, we couldn't even get to the tub because the doors didn't open far enough, and the toilet is right there. It proved to be a problem when trying to give a baby a bath! So, we took them off and added a shower curtain. We also added bead board and trim to the walls to create a cottage look! Plus, paint and a few new accessories and some different hardware....
and TA-DA!
Before:
After:
more pics below...


1 comment:
Looks great!
Will, If you aren't busy this weekend, Ill let you redo my bathroom....in return, I will cook you some good Indian food. Deal?
Post a Comment