Saturday, April 25, 2009

Finally....A few updates!

I know. I know. I have been a terrible blogger lately. I really don't have an excuse...just haven't taken the time to sit down and do it. If anyone is still reading this here blog, I hope you enjoy these few posts. I have a confession to make. I sooooo want to be a good blogger. And by good, I mean, a funny, make you laugh 'til it hurts blogger, a creative, and inspiring blogger. One who you will want to keep coming back too. SO, you have been warned. I will be back more often than just once every 6 weeks, and I will try to pick some things worthwhile to blog about.
Today.... Mr.B got his first big-boy haircut by a professional. He's 17 months old, so I'd say it's about time. I have trimmed it a couple of times to keep it out of his eyes and over his ears, not exactly professional, but acceptable! He did so good...just hopped right up into the chair and let the lady do her thing! I must say he looks so handsome. And check out the new shoes...pretty spiffy, huh? He got those today and a cookie from the cookie company! Life is so good!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

AL (Aunt Lauren) said...

Such a handsome little thing!!! LOVE HIM!